Lip Fillers in Melbourne
Enhance your lips’ natural proportion and shape with lip fillers in Melbourne. Whether you restore lost lip volume, reverse active signs of ageing or correct asymmetrical lips, lip fillers are the cosmetic treatment you need. Connect with our experts at Bonnie Lass Beauty and give your lips a painless, minimally invasive and effective makeover.
What is a Lip Filler Treatment?
Lip fillers are a widely preferred cosmetic treatment known to enhance the overall look of your lips and mouth area. In this treatment, dermal fillers are injected into your lips using micro-cannulas to add volume, reduce lip lines and produce the desired look. Lip enhancements are one of the most sought-after cosmetic treatments as they are both effective and non-invasive. They are popular among all age groups and genders. Lip filler treatments are not permanent and can be easily reversed. An injection of the enzyme hyaluronidase can reverse the procedure and bring your lips back to how they were before the treatment. This factor adds to the popularity of lip fillers, as even if you are unhappy with the results, you can simply opt for a reverse treatment.
- Accentuate the Cupid’s bow
- Defines the vermillion border
- Reduces lip lines and wrinkles
- Lift the lips and corners of the mouth
- Softens vertical lines
- Hydrate your lips
Depending on the type of injection, a lip filler treatment lasts 3-18 months. A lip filler treatment can be easily customised to meet each client’s specific requirements. It’s quite flexible in terms of applications and can mould your lips into your desired shape and size.
Lip Filler in Melbourne: Procedure Explained
A lip filler in Melbourne involves a minimally-invasive procedure to achieve the desired results.
- Once you initiate the consultation session, the cosmetic expert will try to understand your requirements and determine the most suitable lip enhancement treatment. They will measure your lips and face and help you make the best choice.
- Your cosmetic surgeon will take “before” pictures of your lips and face to measure the exact results of the treatment.
- On the day of the treatment, a topical anaesthetic will be administered to prevent any discomfort. This will numb your lips and any pain you might feel. It will take around 15-20 minutes.
- Then depending on your requirement, the lip filler will be injected into your lip body, vermillion border or Cupid’s bow using micro-cannulas.
The entire procedure spans between 30 minutes to 2 hours. The cosmetic surgeon will ice your lips throughout the procedure to prevent excessive swelling or bruising.
Proven Benefits of Lip Filler Treatment
At Bonnie Lass Beauty, we recommend lip fillers as one of the most effective lip enhancement treatments. If you have been eyeing those perfect lips that models flaunt on magazine covers and runway shows, get a lip enhancement treatment and achieve the look of your dreams.
- Anti-Ageing Treatment With age, your lips tend to lose their volume and appear thin, and fine lines create a rough look and feel. Lip fillers are like an anti-ageing treatment that nourishes and hydrates your lips and reverses the active signs of ageing. They are effective against lip lines and wrinkles and help create a smooth texture.
- Treats Asymmetrical Lips Lip fillers can be administered to your vermillion borders, lip body and Cupid's bow to create a symmetrical look. Asymmetrical lips are common, but they can hamper your face's overall structure and appearance and bring down your confidence level. With a lip filler treatment, you can confidently bring in the desired symmetry and smile.
- Painless Procedure A lip enhancement treatment is a non-surgical procedure which doesn't involve any cuts and incisions. So, you might feel minimal discomfort because of the injections, but you won't experience excessive pain. Also, the numbing procedure ensures you sit comfortably through the entire treatment.
- Lip-Plumping Lip fillers are an effective cosmetic treatment for thin lips. They add the desired volume to specific regions of your lips and create a plumper look. The proportion of your face will always be considered before the treatment to ensure the post-treatment lips don't look out of place.
- More Defined Look A lip enhancement treatment adds definition to your lips. It enhances your upper and lower vermillion border and Cupid's bow to create a more defined look.