PDO Mono Threads Melbourne
Rejuvenate your skin the modern way and get lasting results with PDO Mono Threads in Melbourne. Go for thread lifts, boost your collagen levels and rest your concerns about sagging and wrinkling skin in a pain-free and non-surgical manner.
What is a PDO Mono Thread Treatment?
PDO Mono Thread is a non-surgical beauty treatment proven to gradually enhance collagen levels and rejuvenate your face and body. Collagen is a protein which provides structural support to your skin by replacing dead skin cells and promoting the growth of new ones. Now, with age, the collagen levels in your body fall and the effects of it become visible on your skin in the form of age lines, sagging and wrinkling. A PDO Mono Thread Treatment reverses these signs of ageing by boosting collagen production in your body. If administered right, it stimulates collagen and elastin growth in desired areas across the face and neck and promotes a more youthful look.
PDO Mono Threads Procedure in Melbourne
PDO threads are single, smooth short threads made from Polydioxanone (PDO), a common dissolvable suture material. They primarily treat skin quality and are often used with other cosmetic injectable treatments throughout the face, decolletage, lips and any other body area requiring tightening. Short threads are placed under the skin via tiny needles encouraging fibroblast activation. Your skin will begin producing new collagen and elastin around the thread, tightening and firming the skin.
At Bonnie Lass Beauty, our team has in-depth knowledge of the procedure and administers it using the latest technology. Before initiating the treatment, we will walk you through the entire procedure and ensure you know what you’re getting into.
- Our experts will identify your needs with an initial consultation session and decide on the treatment plan.
- On the treatment day, the assigned cosmetic expert will disinfect your face with alcohol.
- A minimal dose of local anaesthetic or topical numbing cream will be administered to numb the treatment area.
- Threads will be inserted into the targeted areas via tiny needles.
- The needles will be removed, and the thread will remain in place and slowly dissolve with time. It usually takes up to 6 months for the thread to completely dissolve.
- When the thread dissolves, it will boost collagen and elastin production in your face and body. This process stretches for over 12 months, and you will see visible changes with each passing day.
For the best PDO thread lifts in Melbourne, contact our experts at Bonnie Lass Beauty.
Benefits of PDO Thread Lift in Melbourne
- Non-surgical and Minimally Invasive PDO Thread Lift in Melbourne is a non-surgical treatment which brings in the desired effect without fillers. Multiple Polydioxanone Mono Threads (PDO) are inserted into your skin using tiny needles to promote skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- Long-Lasting Results PDO Thread Lifts are preferred by many as it promises lasting results. While the exact duration varies from person to person, it can last up to 18 months with the proper aftercare procedures.
- Stimulates Collagen & Elastin Production PDO Thread Lift boosts collagen and elastin production, improving skin elasticity and texture. The revitalising effect of a PDO Thread Lift can be accredited to this said production.
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles A few weeks after the treatment, you will see the fine lines and wrinkles receding in the treated areas. The boosted collagen production promotes the growth of new cells and helps slow down the visible signs of ageing on your face and body.
- Promotes Skin Tightening Thread lifts improve skin integrity & structure, tighten skin contours, and prevent sagging. Once the results set in, you will see an improvement in your skin tone and texture, and your skin will recharge with a fresh glow.
- A Versatile Treatment PDO Mono Threads are applicable to the whole body, face and neck. So, depending on your requirement, you can customise the treatment and derive the desired results.
Applications of PDO Mono Threads
PDO Mono Threads is a beauty treatment with not one but several applications. The collagen and elastin production this treatment promotes can rejuvenate and vitalise different skin and body parts.
- Neck and Jawline With PDO Mono Threads treatments, you can achieve the refined neck and jawline of your dreams. Your skin begins to sag with age, and the results are visible on your neck and jawline. The skin tightening potential of this treatment can reverse these signs and help you naturally acquire the desired look.
- Decolletage Like your face, your decolletage is also prone to signs of ageing, and exposure to harmful UV rays often fastens this process. A thread lift goes beyond your face and neck and helps boost the appearance of your decolletage area.
- Arms PDO Mono Threads treatment in Australia can be effective against the sagging skin on your arms. With age, the elastin production in your body falls significantly and results in sagging skin. A threat lift boosts elastin production and helps deal with this issue.
- Upper Lip & Forehead Lines Upper lip lines and forehead lines are normal and result from the constant movement in those areas. Our skin’s natural elasticity falls with age, and the after-effects of the constant stretch and shrink begin to appear on your body. A PDO Mono Threads treatment can boost elasticity and reduce these age lines.
There are several other applications of PDO Mono Threads in Melbourne. To learn more, connect with our experts at Bonnie Lass Beauty today.
Trust the Beauty Experts at Bonnie Lass Beauty for an Effective Thread Lift
Beauty treatments are appealing and practical but can do more harm than good if not administered right. So, do not trust any average beauty centre for your thread lifts, but avail of the best PDO thread lift in Melbourne with our beauty experts at Bonnie Lass Beauty. We have the knowledge, skills, experiences, licence and equipment required to deliver effective, affordable and lasting beauty treatments. We are trained beauty experts and will consistently deliver the most effective beauty treatments.
Best PDO Thread Lift in Melbourne
With us, boost collagen levels and achieve tighter and younger-looking skin. We are a team known to deliver the best PDO Thread Lift in Melbourne. With zero side effects and well-explained aftercare procedures, getting skin treatment with us will be easier.
Are you still confused about getting a thread lift? If yes, consult our experts; they will guide you in the right direction and help you make the right choice. Connect with us at 03 9743 3363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
The effects of PDO Mono Thread vary from person to person. Several factors like skin type, aftercare, and treatment intensity can all influence the longevity of the treatment. On average, it can last up to 18 months.
Everyone will have a different experience. Depending on your pain threshold, you may experience little to mild discomfort. If at any stage, the experience becomes too intense; you can ask your injector to take a short break. Focus on breathing steadily through your nose to take your mind off the procedure and help the professional do their best work. After the procedure, the enhanced area will receive another clean, and an ice pack will be applied to reduce swelling.
As thread lifts are minimally invasive non-surgical treatments, no lasting side effects exist. Threat lifts have fewer side effects compared to dermal fillers and don’t require much healing time.
After the treatment, the area will feel tender to touch, and it’s best to avoid touching the area for at least 2 hours post-treatment for the injection sites to heal. Swelling is expected for a couple of days. Using a cool compress and taking paracetamol can help with comfort. Avoid ibuprofen, as swelling is part of the healing process. As experts, we will take you through the proper care procedure to avoid any side effects and ensure a lasting solution.
Treatments take 30-60 minutes, and the area is numbed for comfort. The number of injections will depend on the amount of product and desired results
The entire PDO Mono Thread Lift Treatment in Melbourne may cost anything between $500 to $5,000. The cost of the treatment often depends upon several factors, like the number of sessions required, the complexity of the issue at hand, etc. Sign up with us for a consultation session and let our experts give you the best quote.